Wednesday, July 29, 2009

24 weeks!!

I am finally in NC! Mike and I got to Mema and Papa's on Saturday. We really enjoyed spending time with them (and eating yummy food), even though there is never enough time.
Mike left on Sunday for Alabama. I miss him a ton already. We were spending so much time together and now we don't get to see each other at all. I know the time will pass quickly, but I just hate it. I don't make a very good military wife. I couldn't imagine him going overseas for months at a time. I would want to go with him!

Here I am at 24 weeks. It is hard to believe. November is going to be here before I know it and I feel so unprepared.
Here's Mema and Papa The Great.
Baby boy Stobie moves a lot more these days. He is growing so much. Sometimes I feel him move on opposite ends of my tummy at the same time. We are pretty certain that we are going to name him Dylan Michael. I guess the spelling of Dylan is up in the air, but right now I like it spelled that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment