Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whew. I feel like it's been a month since my last blog. We have had so much going on. We are out of the house and staying in TLF (temporary lodging facility) on base. As it turns out, I did not cry when I left our house. I was so happy to be done with sleeping on that air mattress that I didn't think twice. To get off of that thing I had to roll off of it and get on all fours. It was a pitiful site.

By the way, our new address is:

General Delivery
Malmstrom AFB, Montana 59802




We have reservations at TLF for 10 days and then we will be kicked out. It is such a busy time of the year b/c there are a lot of military moves going on. My poor dog's address is:

Homeless
Great Falls, MT

They didn't give us a room that allows pets! We were so mad, but we had to keep our reservation. He is staying with one of Mike's friends right now, but we'll have to do something else with him by tomorrow.


So here I am at 18 weeks. I don't feel like my tummy has grown very much over the past few weeks.



Our empty living room



Sold!


Things are going to stay pretty hectic for a while. My last day at work is next Friday, June26. We are going to meet up with Mema, Papa, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Bob, and Emilee at Glacier NP from June 27 to July 1. Very excited about that! Then we come back to Great Falls, have a doctor appointment July 2 (we'll find out what we are having, finally!), and head to Col Springs to house shop for a long weekend. THEN, we will have to come back to Great Falls again so Mike can finish things up at work for a week. Probably the 13th we'll head back down to CO for another week. Then on to Alabama! It's a lot. I think I am going to have to buy on of those travel toilets for girls. Oh! Let's not forget that we have a 100lb lab that is going to be with us! Nightmare. We know everything will work out eventually. Our realtor in the Springs has been sending us listings that we may be interested in and we already have a great wish list. We are really excited about finding a new house!

We are also really excited about our appointment on July 2! They moved it up for us since we will be leaving so soon. The baby has grown and changed so much since the last time we saw it. This appointment is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment