Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More pictures!

Dylan is five days old today! He's getting old.

This is our picture of the day. I don't think he could have possibly wrinkled his face anymore.
Mama Stobie has been here since Sunday. She can't get enough of that baby!






Remember that first ultrasound of these feet?? Here they are! Same position too.

Dylan makes Mike and I SO HAPPY. He is just the most perfect thing we have ever seen!
Everything is going great. I have no concept of time, as I am happily up all night. I am breastfeeding. It is going pretty good. Luckily, I had a great nurse that spent time teaching me how to do it. This is about as much as I can type right now. Too tired. Feel free to call the house anytime. There are a lot of you that I want to talk to, but it's hard to just stop and make the call. SO, if you call me that would be great.


1 comment: