Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13 weeks

Yesterday I hit 13 weeks! I got out of bed at the crack of dawn just so Mike could take a picture for me before he went to work. My tummy is smaller first thing in the morning of course, so I will keep that the constant. After I eat breakfast it's all over. I bloat immediately and look more pregnant than I am.

Tucker obviously thinks he is getting a treat... that silly dog.


I guess the other big news is that a am a celebrity in Great Falls now. The MS Walk is this Saturday and I have not done anything at all to help this year. I have been so tired and sick that it just wasn't a possibility. Heather from the state office called and asked if I would be willing to do an interview for the Great Falls Tribune to promote the walk... out of guilt mixed with passion for supporting the NMSS, I said yes. Even though I told Amanda I would kill her if she put this on her blog because I am so embarrassed, here it is-



http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20090512/LIFESTYLE/905120307/MS+walk+set+for+Saturday


The kicker is that one of the news stations saw the article and wants to interview me as well! I get to do that tomorrow morning. I am very nervous even though it's just our small town news station. SO, now I feel like I have fully contributed to the walk this year.


Mike and I have a team that is going to walk and the first week in June we are having a big BBQ to raise money. Last year we raised about $2100.00!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tummy! I can't wait to see pictures in 6 months. And I can't wait to kiss those little baby feet I see in the sono pic.
    The newspaper article was very good. Cute picture of you and your grown-up feet. And to think I kissed those about 28 years ago! Hard to believe.

    Love,Susan (your auntie)

    ReplyDelete