Saturday, May 9, 2009

192 days to go!

Hello everyone!

So, I will be 13 weeks on Tuesday, even though the doctor says that the baby looks like it is a week ahead. I am still tired all the time and still dealing with nausea and night sickness. I cannot believe how draining pregnancy is! My doctor gets snippy with me at every appointment because he wants me to drop everything in my life to rest. Exhaustion can lead to MS complications. I know that nothing is as important as a healthy baby right now, but I can't just quit working! Anyhow, that little peanut in there has caused a lot of sickness, but LOOK HOW CUTE! We are so in love after having this ultrasound.






These are baby feet! I had to look at this one about 10 times to see it. It looks like it's little legs are crossed and the photo is looking at the bottom of the feet. You will get it Mema! It just takes some time.

This is the baby saluting us! This was the first thing it did.

Awwwwwww!


The baby is very healthy and growing perfectly. It moves around so much! We could not believe how active it is. I haven't felt it move yet, but the doctor says I will soon. Can't wait for that!!

























1 comment:

  1. YAY BABY! So proud of you for getting this blog going...it looks great! LOVE the title too! Can't wait to meet Baby GIRL Stobie!

    ReplyDelete