Tuesday, May 26, 2009

175 days to go

I love long weekends. They should all be that way. Saturday morning we went to Helena for the last time. The best part of our trip was the drive, the scenery is amazing. The rest of the trip was a waste. There were no maternity clothes anywhere. We went into Ross and I got a pair of capri pants that will probably fall apart after the first wash. Oh well. We did get to have lunch at our favorite place, but at 2pm they had a limited menu, so that was a bummer. All in all, we spent about 2 1/2 hours in Helena and then came home.

Sunday it was rainy so we ran some errands. Sears is having a great sale on washers and dryers so we got a pair! We wont be able to use them until we get to our next base, but it will be so nice to be able to choose the temperature we want to dry our clothes.
Monday we went to play golf. The weather was great. I haven't played since last year so we went to the driving range first. I don't know if it's the belly, but my swing was horrible. Not only that, but the twisting motion made a sharp pain in my lower tummy, which is a no-no. I only hit about 7 balls and called it quits. So I played caddy for mike, well, cart-driver, score keeper, and advice giver. "Keep your head down. Relax." That's what I had to say at every hole. We had fun.

So here we are at 15 weeks. Time just flies. I am still tired, of course. I wake up at about 3 every morning and have a hard time going back to sleep. I have been sleeping funny on my right arm, so for the past week or so my shoulder has been killing me. I wake up in pain several times every night. It's driving me crazy. Right now I can barely lift my arm at all.





My only other complaint right now about pregnancy is that my bladder must be the size of a jelly bean. I have to go all the time! And when I do go, it's hardly anything at all! Is this normal??? Oh, and the heartburn has started. That's the worst. But with all of my complaints, I really love being pregnant. It is the most amazing feeling to know that I have a little person in my belly, and boy do I have a belly!






1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! Love hearing all your updates on here! And Congrats on the pregnancy!! You still look tiny to me!

    Hope you are well, and good luck with everything.
    Corina

    ReplyDelete