Tuesday, May 19, 2009

14 weeks

My boss says that if I were green, I would look like the Grinch. Thanks, Jo.

Yeah, this weekend we are going to Helena to see if I can find some maternity pants. I can't wear anything at this point. It's pretty depressing when I have to get ready for work. I am going to wear out the few things I got in NC very soon unless I get some more pants!

I have been feeling better lately. I still stay tired, but that should get better soon. I can cry over anything! I have cried watching The Matrix, last night I cried watching my new favorite show Dhani Tackels the Globe (the one when he is in Russia- I loved that coach!), and I also cried last night when I stepped on the scale. I wish I was making that up, but I'm not. I haven't really gained that much weight, I'm right on track! I just felt like crying.

Gosh, in this picture I look like I am as wide as my kitchen! hahahaha Well that's just great.


We had the MS Walk on Saturday. 130 people showed up, which is a record. My neurologist passed me on the walk and told me he was proud of my newspaper interview. I thought it was really cool of him to be there. He does a lot of work and research for MS. This year we had 11 people walk on our team, plus 2 kids.
I didn't plan on walking the whole thing, but the weather was so nice we just kept going... then we had to turn around and walk back. That was killer. I haven't exercised very much since I became pregnant. A 30 minute walk kicks my butt, so 5 miles really did me in. I could barely move on Sunday.

My TV interview actually turned out great. It is so funny! You have to watch it!

When you get to the page, click on Watch the Video.

Pretty funny huh? My baby is a star already! Ha! I love seeing him/her on there!












1 comment:

  1. Are you having twins? HA HA! Just kidding! You know I've got to give you a hard time and that baby belly is adorable! oh...and since when did Helena have maternity clothes?

    ReplyDelete