Monday, September 28, 2009

32 Weeks

Well, tomorrow I will be 33 weeks, but I did take a 32 week picture last week. I never had a chance to blog, or even really get on my email last week, so I wanted to get caught up.

I wear Mike's clothes around the house a lot. This is one of two shirts that fit. He's too small.
32 weeks
Last week was a busy one. First thing Monday morning the floor guys were here to start ripping up the old carpet. Luckily, I had a neurologist appointment at the AF Academy so that gave me something to do. Better yet, Mike was able to take off of work and go with me. We were excited to drive around the Academy and check it out. Unfortunately, the weather was Terrible! It was the last day of summer and we were getting snow. That's just not fair. The appointment was fine. The doctor knew more than I expected, but like everything else here, it's just different. If/when I have an attack, I have to go to the emergency room at the local hospital and be checked in for probably three days to get the steroid IV. I'm not going to worry about it right now, but What about the BABY??!! is all I can think. Outpatient treatment is not an option at any of the three bases here.
Tuesday, I was on my own. The weather was still yucky so I stayed home. I just spent all day in my bed room while the guys were installing the floor. I tried on almost every pair of shoes that I own. That was fun, and exhausting. Don't worry everyone- They still fit! I was nervous about that! Before I knew it, it was two and the guys were done.
This was the first day of Autumn.

The floor.

Wednesday and Thursday I had to be out of the house so they could sand and stain. I don't even know what I did. I was all over this town. Friday was fun because Mike's squadron had a cookout and softball tournament. I finally met some of the people that I hear about all the time now. It was a great crowd of people. I wanted to take some pictures, but it was at Cheyenne Mountain (where NORAD and all that is) and they do not allow cameras. It was a beautiful area. You could see the whole city from the park.
Our floors are done now and they look great! We are so happy with how it turned out. Sunday we moved our furniture back in, well, Mike and a friend did. It is so nice to have somewhere to sit! I'll have pictures of everything next time.
The baby is great. We are obsessed with feeling him move around and poke those little feet out my right side. It is the sweetest thing EVER. We cannot wait to see this little guy in person. 7 weeks is not a long time.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! PICTURES! Don't forget to post more of the floor and the house! I want to see the new furniture you guys bought! Did you ever buy any long sleeve shirts?

    ReplyDelete