Thursday, October 1, 2009

H1N1

Mike is sick. Yesterday he came home early from work feeling achy, fatigued, and coughing. This morning he felt worse and has a fever. I do not know if he really has H1N1, but I suspect it. We are going to try to get him to the doctor tomorrow. The one he has to go to has very limited hours and we missed those hours today. Right now Mike is quarantined in the bed room. I am scared to death of catching this. Even if it's not the swine flu, I don't want it. I have been disinfecting EVERYTHING all day. Tonight I am going to sleep in the guest bedroom. We're not taking any chances.

Now I'm 33 weeks. Nothing has really changed since my blog from the other day. Everything is going great.

This is our family room. Yes, those are blue leather couches. We love them, but we expect everyone else to talk smack about them. Notice the wonderful, finally finished wood floors. We still have a few days to go until we can put rugs down.I need to disinfect the camera and then I can take more pictures of the house. Mike was the last one to touch it. I'll keep you posted on how he is doing!!



1 comment:

  1. oh look....you found a store that saved all the 1980's furniture! Or did you get those couches from Papa Smurf? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete