Saturday, October 3, 2009

Update

Mike is fine. He even went to work Friday. He's not 100%, but getting there. Thursday he stayed in bed all day until about 5pm. After taking Tylenol Cold & Flu and drinking Dr. Pepper all day (not the best choice), he had some energy. Around that same time I started coughing and I've gone down hill from there. Thursday night the cough became painful. I talked to a nurse Friday morning and she called a prescription in for me. Today I feel even worse. My body is aching so bad and my chest is killing me. Coughing is torture. Mike was not feeling well for a couple of days before his worst day, which was Thursday. So I am hoping this is my worst day and tomorrow I will start to feel a little better. I am so thankful that I went ahead and called the clinic instead of waiting!

The baby is fine. He is moving as much as he usually does. I am paying close attention to that. I was really nervous about the medicine they gave me, but Aunt Susan, MD did some research for me. We decided I'm better off taking it. Seriously, what would we do without Aunt Susan??



For the record, I do not know if this is H1N1 or not. We both have already had our annual flu shots, and we are anxious to get the H1N1 vaccine. I was not wanting to take that vaccine when this whole pandemic started, but now I am all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment